ARCHITECTURAL LIGHTING DESIGN
We offer lighting design services for various sizes and types of projects such as:
- Public Facility ( library, museum, open plaza )
- Office and shopping mall (retails, department store)
- Hotel, Resort, Villa
- Residential (Private Residence, Condominium)
- Landscape and water feature (Park, Bridge, Monument)
- Lighting Masterplan (city, urban town planning)
- Temporary Project (event, exhibition)
The following principles are applied to all project and we provide tailored solutions to unique opportunities and challenges in each project.
LCA DESIGN PROCESS
Our services are provided according to the phases described below :
1. CONCEPT DESIGN
- Attendance at concept design meetings with the Architect and Clients.
- Development of Conceptual Lighting Design.
- Provide Budgetary Estimates.
- Conceptual design presentation for Client approval.
2. DESIGN DEVELOPMENT
- Attendance at co-ordination meetings with the architect and other consultants.
- Calculate all required lighting loads with summary.
- Preliminary designs and layouts indicating light fitting location with control system.
- Preparation of light fitting specifications.
- Preparation of design development lighting layouts drawings and light fitting specifications.
- Preparation of design development documentation for client approval.
3. TENDER PROCESS
- Lighting Reflected Ceiling Plans, Elevation, Details.
- Complete Control Schedule.
- Light Fitting Specifications.
- Bill Of Quantity & Budgetary.
- Clarification and review on tender process.
4. SITE SUPERVISION
We conduct a briefing for the installer to understand the design intent and requirements. We check and approve lighting fixture samples and shop drawings, monitor the installation and issue site instructions. We plan lighting mock-ups to check lighting effect where necessary. Right before completion of the project, final lighting adjustment works such as focusing and setting of lighting control system are done.